Saturday 29 September 2012

A lot of updates!

First, a big THANK YOU to all the people who are supporting In Absentia on Indiegogo! After two weeks, the campaign has already reached the 51% of funds, and there are still two months to go!

I've had a temperature for the last two days, but before that, I had reached page 11 (with inks) and page 7 (with colours). Page 7 was the one that took me the longest, so far - and I still have to letter it.

Per quelli di voi che leggono l'italiano, c'รจ una mia intervista su In Absentia sul blog di Cristina Zagaria. Grazie, Cristina!

///

Justin Heggs, the writer of Daddy, which I illustrated last summer, published all the short comic (5 pages) on his blog

Here is just the first page. Please visit Justin's blog for the rest! :D

////


As a second news, also the website for another comic I worked on last winter is now fully online. I only drew and inked Hexed (written by Matt O'Keefe) and haven't read the rest so far, but I'm eager to do so!

/////

I know some people may hate me for this (yes, you, Amerigo), but on Wednesday I sold my copy of Epileptic by David B. Since one of the first posts in this blog was about it, I thought I should write it here. In two years, I was never able to re-read it (and I re-read comics MANY times - I mean, I've read Spent by Joe Matt some four times in the first month after I bought it) and I considered it as bringing a bad omen to my bookshelf. Weird, I know. You can despise me if you wish. But I could not force myself to appreciate or enjoy that graphic novel.

No comments: