Saturday 8 September 2012

Indiegogo Foundraising campaign





See this widget? It's for my new foundraising campaign on indiegogo. I still have to add a video, but the campaign is on. Here

IN ABSENTIA is a 24-pages comic written, drawn and coloured by me, set in an imaginary XIII century Italy. I've written this story one year ago and now I'm finally ready to go. I've drawn the first three pages (out of 24) and pencilled the cover. All I need is time, and your help. Can I count on you? Your support would be so precious for me.

By founding this campaign, you will support me while I draw these pages and help all the oher readers to be able to read it, as it will be released FOR FREE on the net (on my blog, my dA page, and on smackjeeves.) IN ABSENTIA to be a story about silence and incommunicability. The two main characters live together in a relatively small place, yet never come to a deeper understanding. I wish IN ABSENTIA to be a comic of feelings and atmosphere, enjoyable by everybody who loves comics, the Middle Ages, and unspoken sentiments.

Thank you so very much for any help you could give me, and spread the word.

No comments: