This is from Asanor. Asanor is my fantasy saga, built inside my head since 1998. I also draw a first draft of it from 2002 to 2005, which ended at page 948. One day, hopefully, it will be re-drawn properly.
As for the moment, the whole saga runs like this:
- Asanor (the main tale, about 1000 pages long)
- A collection of short stories, namely:
- The summer when Jibras turned eleven;
- The pinewood of Sevonell;
- How sprung the thorns of the roses;
- War between siblings;
all these stories are prequels to Asanor.
3. The nine temples of Royke (second tale, sequel to Asanor, another 1000 pages, more or less ;)
The characters in the drawing here above are Asanor (in the background) and his best friend, the elf Dwenn. I don't know what they're afraid of.