Wednesday 22 December 2010

what am I doing?


Gawain for sigune by *cabepfir on deviantART

Tomorrow I'll leave for the Christmas holidays.

In the meanwhile, what I'm doing? I'm preparing a project to submit to a graphic novel contest held by the newborn publishing house, Blam. Since the project has to remain top secret, I'm restrained from showing you anything yet, I'm sorry. In any case I completed the 16 requested pages and I'm currently working on the characters' sheets.

I have also completed a commission for redcandle17 this morning, and I also plan to enter her contest about mother/daughters on deviantArt. No surprise that I intend to participate also to the Artful Snape challenge on #Spinners-End to celebrate Snape's birthday on January 9th.

Beside that, when I'll finish the things to do for Blam contest above I'm going to start a new short story, entitled The Knight of Love.

And that's it, for the moment. Merry Christmas to everyone.

No comments: